Monday, June 13, 2011

behind the scenes peak.

If you haven't checked it out yet, here is Big Meadow Sessions's second video featuring Andrew!



My dear SMAD pals, Tyler Conta and Colin Greene, and I started this little live music video project and I am very excited to see how it evolves. We're still in the beginning stages and any feedback you have would be lovely! If you missed our first video of Lights in the Fog you can find it here!

Here are some behind the scenes shots from our sunny day filming adventure:

The fellas reviewing the footage.


Leaving expensive things laying around a playground.

Play time post recording.


Dizzy.

Make sure you follow Big Meadow Sessions on twitter here for updates and so you don't miss our next video! I hope this brings a little sunshine to your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. how awesome! he has a beautiful voice.

    i actually just posted a tiny behind the scenes look at my upcoming music video on my blog (i'm a singer). check it out if you're in the mood!

    ReplyDelete