Monday, November 15, 2010

my sunday adventure.

One of my friends is in a class that requires them to make a short film. Today they shot a dance sequence for it. This wasn't just any dance sequence, but an awkward home school formal dance sequence. The only instructions before showing up were to wear black and white and to be ready to be awkward. Andrew and I went in our adorable formal wear, I should've taken pictures, and he really excelled at being awkward. I was just an accessory to his awkwardness. There are some great shots of us prom posing it up.

Anyway we learned the dance sequence and I wish real life had choreographed dances through out it. That would make me smile a lot. This is one of my favorites of all time. It might just be because I love this movie pretty hard, or that it's so unexpected in this movie. For future reference if you ever need anyone to be in a cheesy choreographed dance number give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment