Sunday, November 21, 2010

third wheel saturday.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of being a third wheel to my brother and Taylor.
They're bromosexual life partners and I loved every second of our adventures. First stop was Taco Bell, only the classiest for this date of course. After we were done eating outside of the box we headed over to Goodwill for some treasure hunting. I purchased some old picture frames and mirrors to spruce up my grown up apartment. I got some mason jars I'm going to use for crafting some Christmas gifts. More treasures I found were some old sewing patterns that are pretty groovy. I'm going to use some of the packaging to start my inspiration wall and I'm going to try to sew one of the patterns which is something I haven't done since my high school sewing classes senior year.

Next stop was the Pawn Shop. It's right down the street from me and I'd never been. I'm so glad Taylor suggested it because I found quite the gems, as you can clearly see:
Ordered from least to most embarrassing I purchased My Girl, My Girl 2, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Save the Last Dance (Special Collectors Edition!!), and High School Musical 3. Not pictured is Elf which I'm really excited about for this holiday season! If people judged me based entirely on my taste in movies I don't know that I'd have many friends. It's fine.

We finished up the third wheel date at Kline's, the best dates always involve ice cream. I'd say it was a successful Saturday afternoon of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment