Monday, December 20, 2010

the best way to spread christmas cheer.

I've been a little grinch-y this holiday season, but have managed to squeeze in a little Christmas time fun! It started with a Lonett sib Christmas card photo sesh requested by Pegs.

The bro and I grabbed hot chocolate from The Artful Dodger then hit up Court Square to take these adorable photos. I've been weirdly into hot chocolate this year. His roomie, Stephen, snapped a few gems and that was that.

Other than that, watching Elf and a failed attempt at Christmas cookies, I hadn't really felt like doing anything Christmas-y. Until my friend posted this on my FB wall:
She recorded this catchy Christmas song with a friend and it got me in such a jolly mood! (click on the player to listen for yourself!) Then I went on a Christmas music downloading spree and decorated my little mini tree that had been sitting in my room naked (GASP!) since after Thanksgiving. She's really cute, and I just decided it's a girl right now, named Angelica. Yep here she is:

Now to get you through the next 4 days until Santa comes...OMG SANTA I KNOW HIM! I will leave you with my top five holiday jams this year.

Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! - girl knows a good Christmas song
Sara Bareillis & Ingrid Michaelson - Winter Song - so pretty! thanks Emza for introducing this to me!
Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick - how can you not love the Beach Boys?!
Hanson - What Christmas Means to Me - the entire Snowed In album from 1997 is the best Christmas album ever. Shh don't tell *NSYNC.

Cheesey sweater photo and I'm out! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment